Miss India Worldwide Shree Saini crowns Tanishk Sharma as Miss India Worldwide 2019



Miss India Worldwide Shree Saini crowns Tanishk Sharma as Miss India Worldwide 2019, Yukta Mookhey, Rohit Verma, Shweta Kwatra and others judge the pageant












The main crowing ceremonies of Miss India Worldwide 2019, Mrs. India Worldwide 2019 and Miss India Teen Worldwide 2019 held in Mumbai today amidst much fanfare.

Reigning Miss India Worldwide Shree Saini crowned Tanishk Sharma from Oman as Miss India Worldwide 2019.

Reigning Mrs. India Worldwide Mandeep Kaur Sandhu crowned Tarana Kaur from Canada as Mrs. India Worldwide 2019. 


Isha Kode from the USA won the title of Miss India Teen Worldwide 2019.

Dharmatma Saran, founder, Miss India Worldwide says, “I have been doing this beauty pageant since last 28 years and we have really come a long way. It has been a beautiful journey so far and this year is exciting too. We have got some really talented, beautiful and intelligent girls from all over the world.”

Gorgeous Shree Saini, who won the title of Miss India Worldwide 2018 says, “It feels great to be here as it is an emotional moment for me. I have worked really hard to be here. Mr. Dharmatma Saran is like my second father and without his support, nothing would’ve been possible.”

Celebrity fashion designer Rohit Verma says, “I have been associated with Mrs & Mr. Saran since many years now and this beautiful pageant is like my family. I feel so fortunate to judge this pageant.”

Former Miss World 1999 Yukta Mookhey, who was in the judge's panel says, “I am really excited to be here today. It is so good to see talent in abundance.”

Bollywood choreographer and judge Sandip Soparrkar says, “I have been associated with Miss India Worldwide since 8 long years and I feel so happy for this beauty pageant. This year, there are few girls who have come to India for the very first time so I really excited about them too.”

Actor Manav Gohil says, “I feel great about Miss India Worldwide as this is one of its kind of beauty pageant which is the only International pageant representing India globally. The contestants have come from all over the world. I am happy that I have been invited to host this beautiful evening.”