Deepika Padukone did laundry twice a day

Deepika Padukone: When I was on my bachelorette, I did laundry twice a day

Deepika Padukone revealed why she considers herself 'weird' in an interview with Harper's Bazaar India.

Deepika Padukone on the October 2019 issue of Harper's Bazaar, India.
Deepika Padukone on the October 2019 issue of Harper's Bazaar, India.
Deepika Padukone is many things one of Bollywood’s top leading ladies, an influencer, and an actress par excellence. Since her debut in 2007 opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Farah Khan’s Om Shanti Om, while she’s honed her craft, Deepika Padukone the person has also evolved enormously over the years.
So, when the Padmaavat actress was asked how she has evolved over the years, Deepika revealed that she is more expressive now, but still a tab bit weird. Speaking to Harper’s Bazaar, India, for the October 2019 cover, Deepika Padukone said, "I am extremely intuitive, vulnerable and sensitive. For years, I kept all of it within me but now I express things more. I’ve always been an old soul."
There are somethings, however, that hasn’t changed about the Chapaak actress. She further added that she is still, well, weird. "In today’s context, I could be considered a weird person. When I was on my bachelorette, I did laundry twice a day, so I suppose I am weird," Deepika added.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tied the knot in November 2018, in the picturesque Lake Como. Prior to that, Deepika had taken off on a week-long bachelorette trip to Orlando, USA, with her friends. In an interview in 2018, Deepika had said that the bachelors, and by that, she, of course, meant Ranveer Singh and his gang of friends who were supposed to be on a bachelor trip of their own, had gate-crashed her bachelorette. In the end, it turned out to be a week-long vacay for both Deepika and Ranveer, where they got to spend some quality time together.
On the work front, Deepika Padukone will be seen next in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak, that also stars Vikrant Massey in the lead. Chhapaak is the story of Laxmi Agarwal, an acid attack survivor. The film is set to release in January 2020.
Apart from that, Deepika will share screen space with hubby Ranveer Singh in ’83, a film based on the Indian Cricket Team’s historic World Cup win in 1983, against West Indies in Lord’s. Ranveer will be seen in the role of Kapil Dev, while Deepika will play his wife, Romi Dev.