"I have learned a lot from Sunny Singh" , says Abhilash Chaudhary.

"I have learned a lot from Sunny Singh" , says Abhilash Chaudhary. 


Actor Abhilash Chaudhary who got all praises for playing Shivi in the zoya factor will be seen in film Ujda chaman. It is directed by Abhishek Pathak. It will be releasing on 8th November. It stars Sunny singh in lead.


On sharing about his role, "I am essaying the role  named Rathi in the film who is  friend of lead Sunny Singh . It's a short but an interesting character with funny scenes.  It's a comedy film with humorous topic and my character is also doing some interesting things there in film.  I hope audiences will surely love the character and film."


On sharing his experience on working, "Film is directed by Abhishek pathak ji and had great experience working with him . Sunny singh is a very fine actor his expressions are just superb and learned a lot from him during shoot."