Vishal Vada Vala- "Raghu Cng Will Be The Costliest Movie In Post Production Wise In Gujarati Film Industry"


Vishal tell me something of your film “Raghu CNG”?
It's a Gujarati movie, story based on a auto rickshaw driver named Raghu CNG, a psychopath who has kidnapped a girl and a owner of a software company kept at a unknown place. Raghu is a single handed character who draw the story. The movie is widely depends on the characters who are kidnapped and tortured.
Is it based on true story?
No it's not, I myself has written the story.
How different is Raghu CNG from other suspense thriller movie and tell me more about the story?
It is highly different thrilling crime and suspense drama genre movie from other movies. The audience will be glued to their seats till the end of the film.
The movie progress with gradual torture of Raghu on girl Bhumi and Dhaval. He has kept them at aloof place where no one can hear their shoutings. Along side how the police and family members of Bhumi and Dhaval are searching them badly 
and put all the effort to find them out. 

Where was the film shot? 
The film was entirely shot in Rajkot. 
Has the government given any subsidy for this movie?
No we have not applied yet for the subsidy. 
What is the time gap of this story around 2-3 hours or 1-2 days?
It's a 5 days story.

What is the motive behind the kidnapping?
It's a suspense and for that you have to come to your theatres to watch.
By seeing the trailer it seems the film was mostly shot in the night?
No it was shot both in day and night but seeing the look it looks dark.
Why you choose newcomers?
I have taken all newcomers apart from the inspector character who is a known face in our Gujarati film industry. The reason is easy dates and I can concentrate more on my making.
This is a universal subject then why didn't you make in Hindi also? 
I know it's a universal subject but did you know that our current Gujarati film industry is going through a very good phase. And being a Gujarati I wanted to make it in Gujarati first.
It's been heard that the people are loving your trailer of Raghu CNG?
Yes I am getting a very good response. When I had launched I was afraid about the response from the audience but  now I'm happy.
How many songs are their in the movie?
3 songs. 
All in background?
Yes but all having their own stories.
What went wrong in first film?
Yes,  this is my second film and my first was titled Filmed. Which was a disaster. The reason was I was just 22 years old and was in big josh,  bada janda gadoonga and what  not but the film bommed at the box-office windows and I learned a very big lesson. 
In how many days was the film completed and what was the budget?
The film was shot in flat 22 days and in a budget of 2 crore.
Don't you think it's more?
No I don't think so. See my treatment. I have put lots of money in my treatment and post production. This will be the costliest film for post production wise in Gujarati film industry.
Do you have any plans in dubbing your film in Hindi and other languages?
I'm getting good offers to dub in Hindi and other languages after a good response from my trailer.
Any plans to venture in Hindi cinema?
At present I have no plans for my next but concentrating on my film release.

Johnny Vaz