From The Desk Of Sushama Shiromanee

The Media Guru Amit Khanna poet, liricist, writer, film maker, media, news journalism, intertainment n many more ....
can one human can do so many roles ? 







yes even i was surprised to see on book opening of amit khanna words sounds images history of media, entertainment of india it was like big bollywood film primier each n evey one wanted to attend the show. there was full of love n affection  to amit khanna. Every one spoke so highly for amit khanna. 
it took me to my flash back when i entered the  studio. all my marathi films were shot in mehboob studio n same recording studio my hindi film pyar ka karz music by laxmikant pyarelal was recorded. 
Amit khanna you are a treasure of knowledge to us. 
Thank you amit ji for being my friend,I am proud of you,God bless you always
congratulations 
sushama shiromanee